For the MOC 8 (2020) January 9 - QR Code challenge

credits:

Little Butterfly Wings - Cityscape, Let's Fly Away
Pink Reptile Designs - Planes, Trains & Automobiles journal cards
Sahin Designs - Tranquil, White Christmas

font: My Own Topher
Ferdy, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • Karen
      I LOVE this page design so much! Especially the title moving down the edge of your paper pieces and photo. Great song link up with your QR code too... even though I couldn't understand the words, it was a great song!
    • MrsPeel
      awww you make miss it too!!!!! we haven't been able to travel now since 2014, first time that we take so long... I have to confess I don't like it as a city to live in.... but is beautiful and an amazing place.... LIVE the page design, the elegance you always give to your pages, your ability of saying so much in such a stylish way... love the cards you used, the bottom one (Mirjam's) is one of my most favorites products EVER..... gorgeous touch with the wooden airplane....and now I am singing it in my mind.... cuando yo te vuelva a ver, no habra mas penas.... ni olviiiiiido!!!! LOL
      not sure about no more sadness.... my life seems to be a strunbg of those events LOL but hoping that maybe this year we'll be able to make it.....
      You could come visit us in London and we make you empanadas!!!!!!! we can make you a long lit of Argie food, just say when!!!!! Love the way ypu built this page and made me want to call my mum LOL
      This deserves to be shared!!!!
      into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely love your fantastic page! congrats on FF♥
    • Ferdy
      how I miss BsAs!! I have tons of photos from the airplane window, I might scraplifit your page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).