Roxana

MOC8 - Day 8 - Roots & Wings

MOC8 - Day 8 - Roots & Wings
    • wvsandy
      This is really lovely! Love the roots/WA and the 3D leaves/flowers!
    • KarenC
      Beautiful page!
    • patsyt
      Awesome tree you’ve created!
    • bellbird
      i am always a huge fan of your work and you had no way of knowing but in my first draft of this challenge, it was a bit different and i had the tree should have a trunk, branches, leaves and roots, and what you have created here is so much better than i could have made myself! I don't know if you are a mind-reader but this tree is perfect & that quote is so perfectly illustrated in your creation here, roots and all! :beat
    • Roxana
      patsyt likes this.
    • Roxana
      @bellbird thank you so much! In I don't know about the mind-reading, because this challenge really took me out of my comfort zone. I am not much of an art journaling scrappbooker, so this was very hard for me. I started with an idea and trying to find the matching elements, and I ended up with something totally different o_O
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Roxana well I had no idea this was a stretch for you, you make everything look easy!
      Roxana likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px
    Date / Time:
    2020:01:08 21:40:48

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).