RJMJ

MOC8-Day#6-Scrappable Stackable-Soaring To New Heights

MOC8-Day#6-Scrappable Stackable-Soaring To New Heights
RJMJ, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Whew!...Finally Here To Post My Page...Tried Most Of The Day Yesterday To Get This Going...In The End I Had To Walk Away & Come Back Today To Try & Finish It...I Finally Did...These Challenges Are Kicking My Butt...One Challenge I Found Straight Forward...But Struggled To Complete The Rest...This Was No Different...Most Of The Template Pieces Wouldn't Work In My Software...So I Had To Use A Combination Of 2 Software Products & Go Back & Forth To Finally Complete It...I Really Started Out Good Yesterday...But The Pieces Just Stopped Being Accepted By My Program...Frankly I Really Don't Know Why...It Just Happens With Certain Template Pieces...Either Way I Finally Finished It...I Already Skipped Day#5...I Don't Know How To Do That One At All...Head Spinning!!!...Will Have To Revisit That Perhaps After Lunch...I Pretty Much Used All Of The Original Stackables Pieces In My Layout & Duplicated A Few & Resized A Couple...The Only Thing I Added That Was Non-Lilypad Was The WA(Plus 3 Other Elements)...That I Broke Apart & Repeated & Recolored...So Here's The Final Layout For This Challenge...

*For My Soaring To New Heights Layout-I Used:

*Scrappable Stackables-MOC 2020-Lynn Grieveson & Nifty Pixel
*Bricolage Society-September 2018-Challenge No.9-Jen Maddocks(2)
*Bricolage Society-January 2018-Challenge No.9-Jen Maddocks(3)
MrsPeel, LynnG and SeattleSheri like this.
    • mcurtt
      How creative! And I definitely see the template somewhere in there. :-) Lovely!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Oh wow, it took me a minute to recognize it, but it's a beautiful creative take on the template challenge! Stunner
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Unique take on this template. Cool use of the photos.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a striking page, I love how you removed all of the drop shadows but kept the integrity of the template. Really fabulous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know you are finding it complicated to bring your style to the challenges (that you think are trying to kick your butt but I am sure is you kicking them LOL) You are doing great!!!! Can't remember what program you use , we can talk about that later too, but I think you did great here!!!! there are the pieces very recognizable and then there is what you gave to bring your own personality , and there is that beautiful face, the soft colors bring her beauty up, all is well, my dear girl!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Iowan
      Great take on the template. I like how you altered the template and made it yours and still kept a lot of the original features. What program do you use that is so persnickety about some pngs? Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).