RJMJ

MOC8-Day#4-Simple Template-The Lilypad:Garden Of Eden

MOC8-Day#4-Simple Template-The Lilypad:Garden Of Eden
RJMJ, Jan 5, 2020
Description:
I Am In Love With This Template...It Helped Me Create A Layout That I Love!...I Love Nature...Especially Animals & Flowers...Butterflies Are One Of My All-Time Favorites To Photograph & Scrap With...I Never Tire Of Their Delicate & Beautiful Wings...I Have Been Finding My Mind Wandering Into The Idea Of Spring Weather...It Is Sooo! Cold Here!...I Got Really Sick Over The Holidays & Still Am...But I Am Thinking Of The Idea Of Spring Arriving...Even If It Will Be Months Away...The Last 2 Layouts I Have Posted In My Gallery Contain Butterflies...I Know Where My Mind Is...

Either Way This Layout Is A Tribute To The Lush Greenery That Is Spring & My Beautiful Butterflies That To Me Represent A New Beginning...A Fresh Start...A Chance To Start Anew...So Eventhough 2020 Came In With A Limp...I Hope It "Hops" To A Better Foot Forward...This Layout Is Also A Tribute To All My Lilypad Angels & Friends...Anytime I Get The Opportunity To Use That Amazing Pink Reptile Frog In A Layout...Which To Me Is A Symbol Of The Lilypad...I Just Hop To It!...Have A Wonderful 2020 All My Lilypad Peeps!...I Hope This Year Brings All Of You Joy,Happiness,Love,Laughter,Friendship,Prosperity & Most Of All A Wonderful Life Filled With Adventures & Creativity!...:heartslub...

*For My The Lilypad:Garden Of Eden Layout-I Used:

*Urban Garden-NBK Design
*Brightsiding-Pink Reptile Designs(1)
*MOC 2020-Simple Template-Sahin Designs
MrsPeel and blueberries like this.
    • blueberries
      Love this - gorgeous page and awesome use of the template :agree
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a beautiful and unique take on the template! Love the use of that frog and love the lush feel to this. Great page and use of the template!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      see? even when you scrap simple you rock and bring your self into the page!!!!!! love the intense green and the dream like photo effect, hat little frog is one of my most favorite elements ever....the background also lends a dream like, artsy feel and the word strips, dymo tape I think is called?, look great and give a strong linear reference...... awesome take on the template!!!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cinderella
      I love your take on the challenge and how you made the template your own.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).