RJMJ

MOC8-Day#31-The Last Time-A Final Day Of Reflection

MOC8-Day#31-The Last Time-A Final Day Of Reflection
RJMJ, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
For My Actual Day#31 Layout...I Decided To Go With A Theme Of 8's...MOC8...8 Layouts...8 Lines Of Reflection In My Journaling...I Chose The 8 Layouts That I Felt Were The Best Representation Of Who I Am & The Real Personal Struggles I Face Everyday & The Ones I Faced While Completing The Challenges Of MOC8...Mixed In With Truth,Honesty,Reflection,Learning & Love...They Pretty Much Sum Up How I Have Felt Through This Whole Crazy MOC8 Process...I Am Very Proud Of Myself For Persevering Right Up Until The End & Completing All 31 Challenges!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Yeah Me!!!!!!!!!...I Considered Dropping Out A Few Times...But That Never "Start Something That You Can't Finish" Montra!!!...Just Wouldn't Let Me Give Up!...And To Be Fair...I Got A Lot Of Encouragement From So Many Amazing People Here At The Lilypad...Without Whom...And You All Know Who You Are!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Complete A Few Challenges...Or Gave Up Half Way Through...The Comaraderie Or Sisterhood Here At The Lilypad Is My Shelter From The Storms Of Life & My Way Of Coping With Life In General...I Wear My Heart On My Creative Sleeve & It Just Splashes Across My Layout Pages Like A Badge Of Honor...This Wonderful Place Allows Me To Freely Express Those Feelings!...There Couldn't Be Any Better Place Than That For Me!!!!!!!...So Thank You! All My Lilypad Peeps! & All Of The Sisterhood Here Who Have Always Supported Me Now & Through The Years That I Have Been Here...I :heartslub You All Very Much!!!!!!!!

*For My A Final Day Of Reflection Layout-I Used:Feeling Blue-Pink Reptile Designs