Description:
Everyday papers and words and Celebrate Life by Designed by Soco
My Faves templates 3 by Scrapping With Liz
Giggle Sticker style by Mommyish
Storyteller May 2014 edging style by Just Jaimee
Fonts Front Page News, Calling Cards and Hello Stranger
Brexit graphic from internet

Journaling
Friday 31st January 2020 at 11.00 pm – the date and time that Britain left the European Union. I was obviously resigned to the fact, but I remain so angry that this came about at all. I blame the media, the Government and the masses of delusional people who followed this rhetoric and believed the lies that were fed to them over the years. The Remain politicians let us down as well. They pussyfooted around, not wanting to put their heads above the parapet and shout out about the benefits being a member state brought us. I don’t believe the Brexit politicians thought the vote would go their way. Sure enough they didn’t have a plan in place nor did they put themselves up for getting things sorted until absolutely forced to by Theresa May’s resignation. I don't have any faith in the ability of them to gain the raft of beneficial trade details they said would fall into our laps. Nor do I have any faith that they will not try to back-peddle on the beneficial laws we have in place (eg equality, employment and consumer) to appease the companies and institutions who support them. I hope I’m proved wrong.
JenEm, mary kate, chastml and 2 others like this.
    • CharlotteM
      an absolutely fantastic layout, really perfectly done!
      The Brexit also kept me very busy and I hoped until the end that it would not come about.
      I hope that the future will be better than I currently imagine and I very much hope that people will not have to suffer from it
    • mcurtt
      I was also wishing it would never happen. You created a striking political piece for a very important and sad day in history.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love the crispness of this page! You've documented a very important piece of history with your own thoughts and feelings...I think that's great.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).