SeattleSheri

MOC8 Day 27 - Paintstroke Picture

SeattleSheri, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Three separate photos of my handsome boys clipped to a combination of paint brushes
Credits:
Paint Design Strokes by NBK - Canvas paper | Gesso - Paints 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (some duplicated multiple times) | Paintstroke 3, 9
Other elements:
Trust the Journey | Thrive Make Art & Journal No. 1 by Rachel Jefferies
Winter Wonderland by LBW
Thanks for looking!
You, fruitysuet, DivaMom96 and 1 other person like this.
    • Dalis
      LOVE IT!!!! I just grabbed it.
    • *gina*
    • Mama Shades
      This is an incredible layout and what an amazing photo!
    • cfile
      Absolutely breathtaking Sheri! I love the 3 versions of your son through the years.. the two profile photos of when he was young and then his current self.. Wow.. this is impressive. I hope you print this out on canvas and hang it up in your home.. this would be fantastic. Love all the paint and elements .. that cluster with the shadow and all the painty goodness.. Fantastic. WOW.. FF is well deserved my dear! Beautiful!
      SeattleSheri and bjc like this.
    • tlcd1961
      This is absolutely gorgeous! You are an amazing artist! Are these current photos of 3 different boys or photos through the years of one boy? They (or he) are VERY handsome! Do you have any tutorials? (I can hope!)
    • flowersgal
      What a treasure you have created with this layout of your sons. Definitely deserves framing and hanging. Handsome and cute guys. I'm always in awe of your artistic endeavors.
    • SeattleSheri
      @Dalis thanks for hosting a wonderful challenge and your sweet compliment!
      @*gina* thank you so much for the FF, you made my day!! :heartlub
      @Mama Shades thank you so much!! :heartlub
      @cfile my boys could definitely be twins/triplets! I did a page back in 2017 of my oldest son throughout the years and it was pretty cool to see the evolution. Thank you for the very thoughtful compliment! :heartlub
      @tlcd1961 I have one photo for each son (ages 13, 15 and 2 ½), thank you for the lovely compliments! :heartlub I have written tutorials in the past, but not specifically for TLP. I use PS and for this page, I added layer masks to each photo and "stamped" out each boy. I used the "multiply" blend mode and then overlaid NBK's gesso and paints (I played around with the blend modes depending on the piece and location)
      @flowersgal Thank you for the sweetest comments!! :heartlub
      Dalis and cfile like this.
    • angels
      this is simply amazing!! :beat
    • norton94
      WOW this is amazing! At first I was thinking it was going to be the same boy over the years, until I read your description. Beautiful work!
    • Anny-Libelle
      Sheri, your page is stunning! Love everything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    499.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).