RJMJ

MOC8-Day#26-Youer Than You-New Adventures & New Discoveries

MOC8-Day#26-Youer Than You-New Adventures & New Discoveries
RJMJ, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
This Challenge Seems To Have Brought Out a Different Side Of Everyone Here At The Lilypad...That Goes For Me As Well...I Feel The Same As A Lot Of People Do Here...I Don't Come From The Generation That Was Brought Up Thinking That You Need To Photograph Yourself Everyday?...Really?...Not My Jam At All...But I Do Understand Why People Do This...It May Be Hard To Understand When You Are Alive...But When You Lose Someone...You Always Wish You Had More Time & Photos!!!...But That Being Said...I Don't Make It A Secret Here That My Health Isn't The Best...I Don't Like The Way My Face Looks Anymore...It Has Permanent Scars From When The Blood Clots Made Me Collapse On The Floor & Hit The Door & Door Handle With My Face On The Way Down To Hitting The Floor Face Down...I Was Purple For Weeks & In The Hospital As Much...My Eyes Were Swollen Shut For Days & I Have Permanent Lumps,Scars Etc On My Face & All Over My Body...I Could Go On But No Need...We All Dislike Things About Ourselves...I'm Just Glad The Rules For This Challenge Allowed Me To Play With Filters...A Lot Of Filters!!!!!!!!!!!...So I Decided To Do An MOC8 Reflection Page About My Time Doing The Challenges... [I Think My Filtered Selfie Coordinates With My Page Nicely]...And How Mostly They Were Just That...A Challenge...But I Managed To Persevere With A Little Help & Encouragement & Positive Reinforcement...Meanwhile Back To The Other Part Of My Story...I Have Accepted My Flaws & Frailties...I Just Don't Want Polaroids Of All Of Them On Display For Everyone To See...

*As Per The Rules [With My Pre-Approved [By The Boss Lady Running This Challenge] Filtered Selfie & The Journaling That Required At Least 50 Words...I Have 146 Words Total...

*For My New Adventures & New Discoveries Layout-I Used:

*Once Upon An Imagination-Allison Pennington
*Mellow-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson
*Brightsiding/Pure & Simple/Younicorn-Pink Reptile Designs
    • mcurtt
      I love the filtered you. It appears that you are looking out from some rippling water, perfect for your froggie mascot to sit next to.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Gahhh your eyes are piercing! So beautiful!! I do love the filtered photo and the slight smile I can see! The crown and wings are so perfect, and I love that background! This is such a fantastic page and you have the most creative soul. I adore your creative approach to the selfie!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I'm glad you were able to find a way to participate in this challenge that you felt comfortable with. Your layout turned out so well, I love how creative it is! The bold background paper, etc. You're always so good at utilizing the entire canvas :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and I loved reading your journaling and how you have overcome some of the challenges you said were hard for you during MOC but we are so proud of you! I love the way you have used the fliters and blended them for your photo. You look beautiful with your smile and eyes. Beautiful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      RJMJ likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love your filters on your photo and how well it coordinates with the colors of the layout. I'm a huge fan of your use of patterned paper and text as well as your addition of the wee frogs. I'm delighted you were able to stretch and grow with the challenges this year. You completely rocked this challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: