Cherylndesigns

MOC8 Day 23

MOC8 Day 23
Cherylndesigns, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
Credits: lgrieveson_wonderful_you-1; KimJensen_Smashups (painted on the top); jj-siblings - veneer stars (wet media paint sprays in center), flair-best buds, pp1, pp2, pp5, pp-solid red, pp-solid yellow; KimJensen-everydayboy-banner, capricious-paint-dk red, ragged edges orange, page border zigzag.
Skivvy likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how your grandson and granddog are both smiling for the camera. Lots of cute paper stacking, great job of color dipping your title!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It's so funny, Marilyn - Lila always looks like she's smiling. It's the cutest thing! I love her little face. Braden is always smiling too. Since he got his braces off, he has the most beautiful smile!! Thanks for your sweet comments.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      What a handsome young man, the braces worked! lol And that is the fluffiest little dog I have EVER seen! That is an unexpected combo of colours and patterns and it works so well!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra. Braden just turned 15 and has the sweet disposition. He's a delight. Lily looks like a big ole puff ball. Thanks for your sweet comments. You know I love to play with color.
      Electra likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Your title looks great!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bcgal00 Thanks, Rae. I'd never tried this before, so I'm happy to learn something new.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: