Aerobigirl

MOC8 Day 2 Fixed

MOC8 Day 2 Fixed
Aerobigirl, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
I will copy and paste all of the supply credits in the next post.
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous photos and wonderful list of top 10.. especially the one right in the middle of your Dad and your remembering him.. it really touched me deeply! Thanks for playing along with the list challenge. beautiful page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is fabulous!! I love how you arranged the photographs - very meaningful and the eye just moves around the page so easily. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • LynnG
      One of the best takes on this challenge I have seen. Love your 'photos first' approach to it
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love how the whole page is filled with a grid of photos of various sizes with your list and top 10 word-art placed over the top and shadowed. It is so photo-dominant. Having the list in orange, to reflect the orange of some of the photos, really helps tie them all together. Shadowing the t, o & p of top to look like alpha stickers is a nice touch, and accentuates their roundness (in contrast to the rectangular nature of the photos), as does placing the date inside the O. Nicely done!
      #10things #MOC8-2
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).