Mama Shades

MOC8 - Day 16: Inspiration from Quotes

MOC8 - Day 16: Inspiration from Quotes
Mama Shades, Jan 16, 2020
Description:
Ready Set Go Kit from One Little Bird
    • cfile
      Sarah, is this Niagra Falls? Gorgeous.. I love the split of the photo and the quote is perfect.. great stapled tag and wonderful page!!!
    • Mama Shades
      @cfile It is Niagara Falls! Most of my MOC pages are about our trip there this past fall. It was my first time visiting and I was absolutely mesmerized!
      cfile likes this.
    • nessita
      Wow! Fantastic photo and page.
    • cfile
      @Mama Shades :) Beautiful!! (I grew up on Long Island, NY.. never went to the falls, other than to drive by when I was a kid to go to Montreal)... My friend went 2 years ago between Christmas & New Years.. It was beautiful but VERY cold :) Gorgeous page!
    • redplaid3
      So strong. Love the picture between the 3 frames.
    • Ferdy
      this is so amazing! love the clean lines, the splited photo and the quote! just wow!
    • elseepe
      Photo is amazing and love how you split it across the frames -- but I just love the clean and simple lines of your layout.
    • KarenB
      This is so beautiful! That amazing photo split into 3 looks great! Loving the clean layers too and the quote is a perfect fit :beat
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created! Great quote pick for that photo, and the orange white stripe paper is wonderful!
    • Mama Shades
      Thank you so much everyone! I usually doubt my simple layouts but I think this one worked to highlight the beauty of the Falls!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Mama Shades
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    290.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).