RJMJ

MOC8-Day#14-Photography Technique Silhouette-Sometimes I Feel Blue

MOC8-Day#14-Photography Technique Silhouette-Sometimes I Feel Blue
RJMJ, Jan 15, 2020
Description:
It Took Me Awhile To Get This Layout Done...But Now I'm Finally Done...I Could Have Finished This Layout Yesterday If I Could Have Used A Really Cool Silhouette Photo That I Already Had...But Upon Reading The Rules I Was ...Like..O.K...So I Had To Wait...Til Today...I Was Staring Out The Window Thinking About What I Could Take A Photo Of...I Started Staring At Some Trees Across The Street...They Were Barren & The Sky Was Grey...But Eventhough It Was Grey Outside...There Was A Real Bare Beauty In Seeing Them At Their Most Vulnerable...[Without Leaves That Is]...I Thought That They Would Make Great Silhouette Photos If Done Properly...So Away I Went...I Can't Say That There Are The Best Photos I Have Ever Taken...But I Looked At Them & I Smiled...I Saw Their Natural Beauty...& How It Made Me Feel "Blue"...Blue That They Lost Their Leaves...But A Happy Kind Of Blue That I Discovered Them In Their Natural Beautiful State...

*For My Sometimes I Feel Blue Layout-I Used:*Life Is:Feeling Blue-Kit & Extras-Little Butterfly Wings*
Neverland Scraps likes this.