RJMJ

MOC8-Day#13-By The Numbers-So Little Time

MOC8-Day#13-By The Numbers-So Little Time
RJMJ, Jan 14, 2020
Description:
This Was A Very Different Kind Of Challenge For Me...I Have Seen This Kind Of Thing But Never Thought Of Creating A Layout Around This Idea...Since My Layouts Are More about Mixed Media Artistry...Not So Much About The Numbers Like This...It Took Me Awhile To Even Come Up With The Subject Matter...So Since Our PVR Seems To Be The Subject Du Jour...I Went With That...We Are Trying To Clear It Out...Since We Have To Renew Our Cable Internet/Phone Package Soon & Our Current Box Is Now...[Wait For It]...Considered Obsolete & No Longer Available With Any Of The Current Packages...UGH!!!!!!!!...So We Need To Clear The PVR Before The Subscription Runs Out...Eventhough I Love TV!...I Haven't Been Spending Enough Time This Month Doing This Because Of MOC8...But I'm Going Through It A Little Bit Each Day...Either Way...I Decided To Scrap About It "By The Numbers"...It Was Kind Of Fun To Create...Just A Lot Of Work To Find The Right Elements & Put Everything Together The Way I Liked It...So That I Was Satisfied With The Overall Look Of The Finished Layout...

*For My So Little Time Layout-I Used:

*Wander & Explore-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Life Oh Life!-Mini-LiliWee
*Bird Call-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson
*Wholehearted-Bundle-Bella Gypsy
*Vitamin Sea-Forever Joy
*Paint Brush No.4-Sahin Designs
*Daily Story-Sara Gleason
lcpereyra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun page about watching your favourite TV shows. I like the way you have the paint and wordart over the blended remote control photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      You did a great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along and making the challenge work with your scrap style.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: