RJMJ

MOC8-Day#12-Filled Template-Explore Your Nature

MOC8-Day#12-Filled Template-Explore Your Nature
RJMJ, Jan 13, 2020
Description:
Phew!...Finally Here To Post My Finished Filled Template Layout...I Can't Seem To Quite Catch Up...I'm Always A Day Behind It Seems...But I Take Each Challenge As It Comes & Deal With Each Day...One At A Time...Many Of You May Know...That My Mixed Media/Art Journaling Layout Style...Lends To A More Filled Type Of Page...So This Was A Great Challenge For Me!...But That Being Said...I Seriously Didn't Put In As Many Pieces That I Thought I Would...I Used A Lot Of Layers...Of Course...But I Used More Paint This Time & Applied A Lot Of Texture To Visualize What I Was Seeing & Creating...I Even Used The Paint Provided In The Template 3 Times In The Background...& I Liked The Blue Flowers As They Were...So I Also Used 3 Of Them In My Layout & The Blue Arrow...I Used Them Twice On My Page Also...Thank You! For The Wonderful Template!...

*I Would Also Like To Mention That This Layout Was Also Inspired By Two Other Layouts I Saw In The Filled Template Thread: Moments By ArmyGrl & Blarney By cfile ...:Check Out Their Amazing Layouts Here:...

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/moc_12_moments.417434/

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/blarney-moc-12-filled-temp.417659/

*Thanks ! Ladies For Your Wonderful Inspiration Too!...

*For My Explore Your Nature Layout-I Used:

*Wander & Explore-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*20/20-Collab-The Sweet Shoppe(3)
*MOC8-Fiddlesticks Number 59-Template-Fiddle-Dee-Dee
    • HeyJude
      OMGoodness - this is gorgeous! I love how you "artified" the template and the color palette is beautiful. :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful blending RJMJ :) I am glad Lisa and I could inspire you :) Wonderful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).