rach3975

MOC8-9, QR Code

MOC8-9, QR Code
rach3975, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Storyteller September 2019 Collection and I Like Big Books Elements, Just Jaimee
Ribbon style: Style No. 73, Sahin Designs
Foliage: Bright Side Collab
Template: Photo Focus series, LJS Designs (not in TLP store)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      This is such a great pocket page! I love it!
      rach3975 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      all your pages are great, but this particularly caught my heart.... love the colors and how dynamic your composition is, love the non posed photos, I'm a big fan of points of view and the photos here all interact and make the eye move so great!!! I have always been an avid reader, since I was a toddler, and was in despair when my daughter didn't even consider anything outside the books she had to read in school....I thought something had changed when she asked for the Hannah Montana book (years back!) but not even that she didn't finish LOL she has now (at almost 24 years old!!!) discovered the pleasure of reading, is on her 4th book since August!!! so this page has my heart not just for the visuals which are perfect, but the feel that is involved...and that awesome smile that lightens up the page too!!!!![​IMG]
      rach3975 likes this.
    • Karen
      This is such a fabulous layout with so many great bits of your week captured here! I totally love the QR code you added too because I would not have know what a jucy Lucy was without it. And now I was to eat one! Yum!
      rach3975 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).