bjthomas

MOC8-31_TheEnd_Window

MOC8-31_TheEnd_Window
bjthomas, Feb 2, 2020
Description:
January 31 The End

Home by Sara Gleason (alpha, house, paper); Gather by Sara Gleason (confetti, word art, journal cards) // Cards & Words No. 7 by Soco Designs (template)

Journaling: Moving is hard. Too many “last times”. This move was exceptionally tough. Both physically and emotionally. Saying goodbye to friends who became family. Closing the door to the first house that we owned, where we thought we had planted roots. Leaving behind a community that welcomed us and embraced us as one of their own. While the future is exciting, the grief of “the last time” is very real. // This window was Rocky’s favorite place. He would watch the comings and goings of the neighborhood from here, warning us of any impending danger, like squirrels in the yard. Our new house doesn’t have a window like this. Rocky, like the rest of us, is trying to adjust to a new environment, wishing for one last time in our happy place.
JenEm and chastml like this.
    • JenEm
      Your journaling is so heartfelt and honest. I can relate to the sentiments you have expressed. Moving IS hard, and even more so when it is from the first home you have owned, and where you have put down roots. I love the way you have documented this with the photo, journaling and all the layers. Thinking of you. I hope that, with time, this will become home for you and your family. xo
      bjthomas likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).