mirjam

MOC8 21 | Winter

MOC8 21 | Winter
mirjam, Jan 21, 2020
Description:
credits:
organic elements:
pine cone [gratitude], pink dried flower, dried leaf [boho fall], bordeaux dried flower [a beautiful mess], dried twisted branch [silent night], dried twig [make it happen]

other elements: wordstrip picture perfect [silent night], pink button [good times], date label [up to date], flower sequin, bordeaux button, bordeaux tag [a beautiful mess], painted leaf [make it happen], striped tape [no probllama], doodled snowflakes [falala, seasons greetings], glitter paint [down the chimney]

papers: striped paper [oh sew crafty], background paper [out of this world]
Ga_L, LynnG and DenetteS like this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the pops of burgandy against the white background! Love the B & W photo too!
      mirjam likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the colors and combo in your cluster against the b&w of the background with the b&w photo.
      mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      oh gosh Mirjam.. this is exquisite! Love the c&s style and I love that b/w photo of the sheep.. I had to take lots of photos of sheep when we were in Ireland.. I couldn't help it... they are so cute! I love the color combo here... the b/w the pops of plum/magenta and the pinks and browns.. all so yummy and work so well here.. love your flowers and branches and leaves :) Love this :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I just love the smoky rose tones of this! The bold stripes are so eye catching too. Your shadowing is wonderful-- makes it look so realistic. And that photo is so peaceful.
      Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).