mirjam

MOC8 18 | Connect

MOC8 18 | Connect
mirjam, Jan 19, 2020
Description:
credits:

elements stack:
1. sticker bouquet of flowers [love the life you live], 2. ephemera soda ad paper bit [sprung], 3. torn news paper bit [exhaustion], 4. yellow tickeys [you can do this], 5. kraft tag [exhauaustion], 6. red flower [moments like this], 7. stitched leaves [moments like this], 8. paper flower [heimili], 9. yellow flower [down the chimney], 10. turquoise flower [take note], 11. paper bit cutouts [you can do this], 12. frame [nostalgic], 13. black flower [this n that's], 14. lacy ribbon under photo - recolored [silent night], 15. black bow [good times], 16. teal rolled up flower [better together]

other elements: photocorner [boho bliss], bird at top [love the life you live], flower at bottom [fallala], [green button [embrace], string flowers [love the life you live], epoxy heart, tiny stitch [mark the date], doodled hearts [down the chimney], label [labels & tags], green flower sequin [a beautiful mess], paper strip 'cuddles'[sea of love], black and white tape [no probllama], tiny black resin flower [good morning sunshine], black and white stacked tapes [aquarelle retired kit by rachel jefferies], wood button dots [good times], texture stamps [a beautiful mess, love the life you live, mark the date, no probllama]

papers: background paper [love lives here]
Ga_L, angels, chastml and 1 other person like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Oooh, what a wonderful cluster of goodness! I especially love the bird perched on the top of the ticket and sweet photo! Thanks for playing along with my challenge, I love how you page turned out :heartlub
      mirjam likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Wow, fabulous cluster Mirjam, love all those colors!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    565px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).