Forever Joy Designs 2020 Kit
Mommyish The Month Captured November 2016 Heart
KAagard School Daze Elements
Etc Danyelle Morning Coffee Element
KAagard On The Lake Tag
Just Jaimee Storyteller June 2017 Fastner

Journaling Word Count is 305 Words

Journaling says:
Sometimes life can throw a curve ball. You are forced to face things you had never in a million years thought you would have to. In 2014, our family got rocked by divorce. We had strayed from everything we had known to be true. We had lost focus on God, who we were as individuals and who we were as a couple and parenting team. We worked hard to show our kids that all would be okay despite the hurt, the tears and the pain, the dual households etc. All done while hiding that fact that internally, at least for me, it felt like it was ALL falling apart. All the hopes and dreams were slipping away and all the stigmas of single parenthood were overwhelming. The vision of how my life was going to go had been blown to pieces. How was this to be navigated? How was the heartbreak to be survived? Could I successfully get the kids through it? Would I survive it? What I couldn’t see at the time was the amazingness of God and his hand in our lives. What I thought at the time was the great demise of my family, was actually one of God’s “glorious unfolding’s”. (If you haven’t heard Steven Curtis Chapman’s song Glorious Unfolding, check it out. You won’t be disappointed and it can lift you up on the roughest of days) By the grace of God, we learned the strength we had as individuals, grew, matured and in the Fall of 2017 put our family back together with the “Hindsight is 20/20” knowledge of where things went wrong, able to see ways to protect from it happening again and to really absorb the blessing and gift God has given us in each other, our children and our families. God is Good All The Time!
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    470px
    Height:
    470px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).