mirjam

MOC8 17 | Hindsight is 20-20

MOC8 17 | Hindsight is 20-20
mirjam, Jan 17, 2020
Description:
journaling has 329 words.

credits

elements: butterfly [XOXO], dymo 'fragile'[feeling blue], tiny brad arrow [in my purse], paper chip arrow [heimili], wordart get going [you can do this],
tape 'stay positive'[brightsiding], flair 'make it happen'[make a change], banner label [when]
papers: wood paper & background paper [reflections]
fonts: journaling [charlevoix pro], under and above photo [umba soft], titling [beloved]
Ga_L, chastml, KittyY and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful Mirjam.. I remember when you were dealing with those neighbors. You and Gurt have done a lot and made the new house your home.. filled with love :) Love it :) Your page is perfect!!! The reflections kit and everything else you used works so well together. Beautiful!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      cfile likes this.
    • nessita
      OMG, this sounds horrible. I'm happy that you find a wonderful place to live :) We have to kids, and live on the 3rd floor. I have the feeling that i constantly repeat "quiet" and "no running". And i'm always asking the neighbour under us, if there is any problem. She has 3 kids (already adults), and told me that mine are not too noisy.
      mirjam likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      love your gorgeous design and page, what a story!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Pachimac
      This is a fabulous layout!!! I am so happy that you found that perfect place to live, and your journaling is very engaging.
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the gorgeous design and the journaling
      mirjam likes this.
    • KittyY
      holy awesomeness batman! This page is stunning! The design, colors and crisp photo! wow
      mirjam likes this.
    • bjc
      amazing page. can you share the fonts you used? thankis
      mirjam likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I'm so glad you braved moving and found your paradise Mirjam! People are jerks & I'm glad you were able to move! Loved your renovation pictures that I've seen before!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      @bjc Bobbie I added the names of the fonts and links to my credits[they are all free for personal use].

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! :bk
      bjc likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).