Kim Jenson: By The Numbers
TLP collab: Happy
icons, courtesy www

this challenge was just perfect for a celebration LO of my 10 year anniversary
@ The Pad :woohoo

thanks for looking!
deborah:)
    • StefanieS
      Congrats on your ten years, love the bright happy celebratory layout.
      vixen likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Deborah and what a fun and unique take on the challenge. I did not think to use my TLP stats.. this is fab! Congrats on your 10 years here at the pad! Well done page.. Love it!
      vixen likes this.
    • Trish
      so much fun, love seeing this
      vixen likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your presentation -- the colored strips with the little icons above each.
      vixen likes this.
    • bellbird
      Totally fabulous & love your words & that cool taped bunting banner- your column graph representation with the numbers theme is perfect and i hope @amandac sees this!
      vixen and amandac like this.
    • amandac
      Its been a long time hasn't it my friend! I remember how we met, CTing for Anna all those years ago and then we decided to do ADSR together and we were up all hours of the day and night chatting and scrapping!! Wow over 12 years ago now! Then you badgered me into coming over to TLP to play along with their challenges after PBP closed and I never left! haha!
      Such a wonderful page Deb, perfect to remember such good times!
      :giggle Deb told me about it on messenger Justine @bellbird and I was just hurrying over to admire it.
      vixen and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      @amandac oh good b/c I didn't see her tag you but I thought you should see it too - love your scrappy history!
      amandac likes this.
    • vixen
      @amandac ... how time flies, eh gf? have luv'd every minute of it :heartslub
      the first LOs for the ADSR... hilarious :lol I just looked @ all of those on my blog gallery lol
      amandac likes this.
    • vixen
      thanks my fellow MOCers for all of your lovely comments, this is my 1st MOC lol
      but I figured, after 10 years I'd better Just Do It!!!
    • lcpereyra
      Just terrific layout design and so perfect for this challenge - I love it! Love how it's a tribute to your time at TLP and scrapbooking! Thanks for joining in the challenge!
      vixen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    533px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).