cookingmylife

MOC8-12

MOC8-12
cookingmylife, Jan 13, 2020
Description:
I thought this one would make me go blind with deleting, deleting, deleting the many layers and still having How MANY??? "But she persevered..." and I had to laugh at myself so many times. fwiw my skin did feel good after this was done but I don't know that I looked any better! LOL

APennington_ListenUp_Heart (3)
bellagypsy_cozy_wp
jj-st2019-aug-ep_word
lgrieveson_soft_landing
lgrieveson_amongthegumtrees
mommyish_starofstory_confetti
nbk-DEAR-DIARY-ABP2
nbk-DEAR-DIARY-i-need to remember this
nbk-DEAR-DIARY-magiclights01
nbk-DEAR-DIARY-pp-stacked03
nbk-URBAN-GARDEN-WA-act-naturally
nbk-artCRUSH-No3-PP
prd_momentslikethis_camera.
rjefferies-idomyownthing-miscpaperie-04.
VW-MakeASticker
Love this cause I look like a fool - based on JustJamie’s Inner Sarcastic Thoughts BYOC Aug 2015(now retired)
Fonts: Arial, Bersihkan Vector, Phosphate Inline

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel and Smwhite like this.
    • Ferdy
      oh my, this photo is fun!! love your page and your title!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Maureen!!!!!! is a laugh our loud moment, this page, in so many ways!!!!!! I can imagine your feelings with the template as even for me I thought it was proper fill (and I LOVE filled pages LOL) and LOVE that you documented the moment, the photo is hilarious and you inspired me to make a page witrh a photo of mine am always insecure to scrap...just after putting hair color... will try to make it soon... !!! [​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      Made me smile!!! Proud of you for being adventurous and then documenting it!
    • HeyJude
      LOL, that is hilarious! I'm so glad you shared your story with us (and preserved the memory for yourself). :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).