MOC8 12 | Quinta Da Regaleira Palace

MOC8 12 | Quinta Da Regaleira Palace
mirjam, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
credits:
template:
challenge template Fiddlesticks nr. 59

elements:
golden bling arrow, wordstrip 'these moments', wordstrip 'one fine day', bottle green flower [sprung], red felt heart, dark blue button [lazy day],
blue gem [i am not perfect], teal and purple velvet flower, orange lace [a beautiful mess], green frame [aquarelle by rachel jefferies- retired], leaf [you can do this], tiny doodles yellow heart [captured], dymo 'destination'[bon voyage], golden arrows outlined [good times], wordstrip 'snapshot [more than you know], woman with binoculars [bright future]

background brushes, doodles and textures: good times, a beautiful mess, nostalgic, it's not just black and white, sprung, younicorn, more than you know, spring flutters, [aquarelle by rachel jefferies- retired]

papers: copper color paper [soap opera], [tile pattern paper from sing to the moon - retired], green hearts paper, dark blue wood paper [love lives here], grid paper clipped to paint from template [exercise, energize]
Ga_L, dotcomkari and vixen like this.
    • extase
      I love the way you made this template yours, with only one picture and how colorful is you page
      mirjam likes this.
    • vixen
      I just wanna scrap like you when I grow up ♥ you are an inspiration ♥
      mirjam likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Sooooo gorgeous, Mirjam! That photo is amazing and the colors and painty elements are so perfect for it. I love how everything pops off the white background. :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      what beautiful architecture... love the perspective looking down!
      mirjam likes this.
    • cinna
      That photo looks really interesting and makes me wanna know more! Awesome page!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).