Pink Reptile Designs: Bakers Gonna Bake
Mommyish: Food For Thought
Kristen Aagard: Lil'Baker
doughnut, my personal stash

thanks for looking!
deborah :)
Lynnette likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love your cluster of kitchen utensils and i had no idea there was such a thing as a handheld donut maker!
      vixen likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE this! That photograph really caught my eye and your page is just filled with homemade love.
      cfile and vixen like this.
    • amandac
      Love what you did with the template gf! You made it your own! *Waves Hi! to Barb!* and I love her "look", she does not love your camera haha!
      vixen likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh yummy! I was actually JUST thinking about making some of these like my Mom used to make while I was working on my mixer LO. So funny that I came here to leave you some love and that's your subject!
      vixen likes this.
    • vixen
      @Karen ... it's a Ron Popeil Donut Maker, circa 1950 (my friend & adopted Mom, Barb, knows where to find just about anything in this lil'country town... besides, she loves FryCakes lol)... hope you made some of your Mom's doughnuts, I have all of my Mom's recipes, thankfully
      cfile and Karen like this.
    • HeyJude
      What a great story - and I love the dangling measuring cups (so perfect)!
    • cfile
      awww this is so sweet!! I love the photo of your friend Barb. She reminds me of my Mom's friend Mrs. K who I adopted as a third grandmother.. she, like your Barb, taught me how to make a few things.. she would make the most deliious profiterals and fill it with Cream. yum... Those fry cakes sound yummy too and you got me with 8 o'clock coffee... that or chock full of nuts I am there :) Love this page and so glad you have this wonderful photo of Barb too! thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    vixen
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    311.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).