bjthomas

MOC8-07_Magazine_Bear

MOC8-07_Magazine_Bear
bjthomas, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
January 7 Magazine Inspiration

Inspired by a wildlife brochure on bears :)

Project Mouse (Wilderness) by Sahlin Studio (bear); Flannel Season by Bella Gypsy (papers)
    • bellbird
      lol well it's good info to have! so did you see that bear in the top photo? love the colour blocking & shaped title block for your brochure!
    • bjthomas
      @bellbird Yes, that top picture of the bear was taken by my husband, only about 100 feet away (the closest recommended distance). I stayed in the safety of the car, claiming that I didn't want to wake the sleeping toddler on my lap :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @bjthomas lol good & convenient reason & glad no bears or husbands were injured in the capturing of these photos !
    • ashleywb
      You got the Bear spray! Awesome!! I remember reading those instructions while in Yellowstone and I got hung up on how close the bear had to be before you could spray it!! No way I could keep my cool if a bear was charging me. Such a fun page!
      bjthomas likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).