bjthomas

MOC8-02_Favorites_Places

MOC8-02_Favorites_Places
bjthomas, Jan 5, 2020
Description:
January 2 LIST challenge
Elements: Little Butterfly Wings – Together (bow), Adventure (button), Butterfly Basics – Travel (geo pin, arrow paper), Today (flower, papers), She's Our Superhero (label, paper); Lynn Grieveson – Frostell template album (number tags)
Pictures: Google images
Template: Scrapping with Liz - Life is an Adventure
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is the cutest thing ever! i adore the way you did this! mad love for your creativity!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • cfile
      Wow what a fun list page Bethany! Your number one made me smile as that was where my Grandparents first moved to when I was 5 and the first place in Florida I ever went to! Great text on a circle with all of your top 10 favorite places matching your photos. Have you been to all of those places outside of the US? That is really amazing! I love the arrow bg paper and the world map under the photos.. well done.. so fun! Thanks for sharing your favorites with us and playing along with my challenge!!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bjthomas
      @cfile I actually HAVE been to all those places :) I made myself narrow down my favorite places that I have visited, as my list of places I want to visit is much more than ten! I've actually lived in 4 of those places.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).