bjthomas

MOC7_13_Photography_Working9to5

MOC7_13_Photography_Working9to5
bjthomas, Jan 15, 2019
Description:
MOC7 - Day 13 - Photography Challenge (Morning/Noon/Night)

template: Take Flight No. 2 by Pink Reptile Designs
kit: Girl Friday by Kim Jensen
Trish and chastml like this.
    • nessita
      Stunning design. Love the colors and the paper strips.
    • tkradtke
      What a great peek into your day! I love all of the little details you put together to tell the story of your day.... from the background paper to the font choices, perfection!
    • StefanieS
      Great design, I love the paper strips leading to and from the photo series, love the details you captured and the office supplies you embellished with. Love the journaling about your small group, what a treasure to have in your life.
    • JillW
      Love your take on the challenge - love the title work (and now I have the song "9 to 5" running through my head - lol!) Great photos showcasing each activity and wonderful journaling! Love the bright and cheery feel to your page! It's been fun getting a glimpse in to your day! I hope you enjoyed creating your page as much as I enjoyed hosting the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!
    • KimJ
      How fun! I love seeing a little peek into your day. Cute page! Great use of the kit, and the title made me smile!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).