Roxana

MOC7 - Day31 - Throwback (1)

MOC7 - Day31 - Throwback (1)
Roxana, Feb 1, 2019
Description:
Sahlin Studio - Documentary
Lynn Grieveson - Frames in Threes
Sabrina's Creations - Pause (flower stamp)
Sabrina's Creations - X's and Oh's (heart)
MPM Discover - Valorie Wibbens (beads)
Just Jaimee - Better Days Ahead - March Storyteller 2016 Add-On (On This Day)
Just Jaimee - TGIF - June Storyteller 2016 Add-On (bg)
Pink Reptile Design - New Perspective Pockets (string)

"Nearly 2 years after my mother's death, I finally gathered all my courage and started dealing with the paperwork for the inheritance. Among other things, I had to go to the countryside where we have a piece of land inherited from my great-grandfather, who was the village's priest.
My mother told me many stories about the house fom Blejesti, the house of my great-grandfather, where all seven cousins spent many summer vacations when they were kids, doing all kinds of funny things and driving the elders crazy. I had never been there before, I only knew the storys she told me.
That day I need to get to the town hall of Blejesti to solve the problems with the papers. I also took Vlad with me to see how the village looks like, taking advantage of the glorious weather of that day. I also found the home of my great-grandfather, now inhabited by the current priest of the village. We knocked at the gate and his wife opened. She invited us in and showed us the house. She was very happy when she heard who we were, because all people in the village still remembers my grate-grandfather, because he was a very good man. My heart was so full of emotions, seeing that house from my mother stories, and I was so sad for not being able to bring her here..."
londoncuppa and mirjam like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    372.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2019:02:01 02:30:46

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).