RJMJ

MOC7-Day13-Photography Challenge-Morning/Noon/Night-Daily Dose

MOC7-Day13-Photography Challenge-Morning/Noon/Night-Daily Dose
RJMJ, Jan 15, 2019
Description:
Another Great Challenge!...Although My Daily Routines Aren't Really That Interesting!...Seriously Boring!...But Here Goes...I Took 3 Photos...1 Photo Of My Morning Breakfast Yummy!...2nd Photo Is Of Let's Make A Deal...It's My Eat My Lunch & Watch "Let's Make A Deal" At The Same Time & Photo 3 Is A Photo Of My Feet Being Laced Up Into Sneakers Getting Ready To Do My Daily Workout(...You Will Never See A Photo Of Me Working Out...Like Never!...This Is My Private Time...)...Eventhough I Didn't Put Them On The Layout In The Proper Order I Hope This Is O.K....It Doesn't Say In The Rules That You Have To...Mine Are Arranged Aesthetically Speaking For The Overall Design Of My Layout ...

*For My Daily Dose Layout-I Used:

*M3 January 2018 Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*A New Me-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition-Little Butterfly Wings
*Snowscape-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Brand New Year-Pink Reptile Designs(1)
*2019 Date Stamps-LLL Creations(1)
    • JillW
      What a wonderful artsy page! It totally pops from the gallery!!
      I love the photos you’ve captured of your day’s activities … the various kits you’ve used meld perfectly together! Love getting a glimpse in to your routine (and I would not want anyone to see me work out either - so I totally understand your comment :-) ) Thank you for playing along with the Morning, Noon and Night photo challenge! I hope you enjoyed creating your page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    860.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).