Rachel Jefferies

MOC7: Day 7 - Family and home

MOC7: Day 7 - Family and home
Rachel Jefferies, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
Created using products by Rachel Jefferies:
Make Art & Journal 2: Artists Miscellany, Confetti and Artists Papers plus Messy Marks: Dates 2019
    • AnneofAlamo
      you must, if you haven't join the MOC for the bucket list! This is such an elegant way to fulfill the challenge and that it just happened makes me all happy and giddy!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @AnneofAlamo Oh Anne I love you!! For some reason I was really struggling with the bucket list layout challenge and had no idea how i was going to lay that out and I needed someone to tell me that I had already done it !! Thank you!! :giggle:giggle:giggle:gigglep:gigglep
    • londoncuppa
      Adore your page, Rachel! Fantastic design. Love the color palette!
    • Rachel Jefferies
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? You know I have been a fan of yours from the start (which for me is 10 years this year!!!) the page is a gorgeous piece of art, knowing that you have created it all makes it even more amazing.... I have pretty much the same lately, family and home are to be treasured... love the whole feeling of the page, the shadows are spectacular, the rip of the paper on top with the hand stamps is fabulous.... all over marvel as always with you!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    276 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    990px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).