Chippi

MOC7 Day 7 | Bucket List

MOC7 Day 7 | Bucket List
Chippi, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
Of Wishes, Hopes & Dreams by The Lilypad Designers
Fonts: FONTASTIC! Art Journaling Fonts Grab Bag by Tangie Baxter [ Alice, Asking Riddles, BreadButter, Contrariwise, Drink Me, Frog Footman, Gnat, Knave, Pigeon, Telescope & Walrus ] and Bean Pole

MOC7 2019 | Day 7 | The Bucket List
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • michele hillam
      Love your mini photos! Great layout that I just had to save!
      Chippi likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      love the paper strips down the left edge and some great things on your list
      Chippi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the way you make this!!!!! so happy seeing you around again, and your page reflects you ...beautiful and cheerful!!!! love how you di the accomplished witrh the photos, the papers combination is beautiful and the piece of ripped paper with the quote is awesome! gorgeous list too, I can teach you Spanish or Portuguese!!!! and I can assure you, making some pasta from scratch isn;t that difficult!!! and always taste better when we started that way!!!!!! gorgeous page, love seeing you around again and your page painted this huge smile in my face and heart!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).