fruitysuet

MOC7 Day 7 Bucket List

MOC7 Day 7 Bucket List
fruitysuet, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
A New Leaf by ForeverJoy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/NEW-LEAF-PAGE-KIT.html
Template 1-10 by Scrapping with Liz (adepted)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/1-10-digital-scrapbook-templates.html
Fonts A Dawning of a New Day, Faith and Glory One
MrsPeel, ForeverJoy, LynnG and 4 others like this.
    • mary kate
      This is so striking! I love the fonts, and the patterned paper numbers.
    • ForeverJoy
      YES!!! Love the page and the joy behind it- you go girl! :beat
    • MrsPeel
      I can see this as a starting point of a beautiful new phase..... and love it so so much!!!!!! of course is amazing visual wise, your pages always have the excellence quality, no matter if it is a full page or more of a blank space, and this has the perfect balance. LOVE the use of the numbers template, gorgeous font, the accent of the lines with the stitching is marvelous and gives dimension, I can almost touch them!!! Love your elements placement, the cluster in the bottom makes it even more beautiful all together!!!!!! then there is that feeling of some really great times coming up for you...I hope with all my heart you get it all (and more!!!!) I would try make the Europe trips happen relatively soon, I have been spooked by the Brexit thing.... then in a minor scale, if you want to start social life/traveling, you could come visit us here in London!!!!!! I can't remember where in the Uk you are but even if you need to stay overnight, we would be delighted to have you here at ours!!!! no palace but the heart is big and the place warm (awesome central heating LOL) would be so great to meet you in person!!!!!! LOVE the page as always!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).