DigiGrace

MOC7 Day 7 Bucket List

MOC7 Day 7 Bucket List
DigiGrace, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
January 7. The Bucket List
I did not have a bucket list but it was fun dreaming of a fun bucket list!
ArtCrush No 2 Artsy Bits and Pieces No 1 by NBK Design
Life Is An Adventure Part 2 collab by Lilypad designers
Lola Rose Too by Rebecca McMeen
Precious PaperSet Solid by NBK Design
Cherry blossom photo from Pixabay
Art Journaling Font Mock Turtle by Tangie Baxter
Segoe Script font
MrsPeel, KarenB and Soco like this.
    • mcurtt
      Rebecca's art doll is perfectly posed next to your list. And a great list, people to meet, places to see.
    • flowersgal
      Lots of fun things on your list. Having done 4 river cruises in Europe I can tell you that would be at the top of my list. They are awesome!! Lovely layout with that cute art doll, the cherry blossoms and the music.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Wow, this is quite a bucket list, Grace. All very wonderful "wishes", for sure. Love how you represented your list.
    • *gina*
      what a gorgeous page - love your bucket list, Grace
    • CharlotteM
      such a fabulous Bucket list, I love your plans♥
    • Soco
      Beautiful!!! :heartlub And that list looks great!
    • KarenB
      This is so cute! Love your list too :)
    • MrsPeel
      Grace!!! this is awesome!!!!! with a very few changes, I could have written this list!!!!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed this...and dreaming is what makes things possible, right? we wouldn't have the wheel if someone didn't dream it! love how you make it big and fresh, the doll is gorgeous and stylish, love your fonts....
      On your first item, I had my dream of meeting Maia Plitseskaia when I was a teen and Nureyev, my uncle worked at the Colon Theater in Buenos Aires, I would get free tickets and I can say proudly I met them both (even if for 10 or 15 minutes) and also Michail Baryshnikov!!! On the second one? YES!!!!!! I go with you!!!!!! ewe did in the West End (London's Broadway!) with Hair, Wicked, Rock of Ages and a couple more, but our dream (with my daughter) is ti go Broadway!!! Now the workshop sounds fabulous!!!! and the river cruise!!! We LOVE cruises, and I was just saying, I prefer small ships maybe because my first was down the Nile...a beautiful, amazing ship but way smaller than ocean ones.....maybe I get to do a Europe one!!!! Love reading you and getting to know you a bit more!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    DigiGrace
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).