MOC7 Day 7 Bucket List
caapmun, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
Created with Little Butterfly Wings
A new me {extras}
A new me {arsty papers}
CarolynJoyce77 and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh that is my most favorite card from the pack!!!!! love the list, great that you were able to move to he country, I want to move to the beach (in a small village) we had a house but wasn;'t exactly on the beach, it was 5 minutes drive down the hill, but my dream is to retire to a house in which I can wake up and get in the sea..... On the minimalist .... I was watching a p[program on Netflix from a woman, Japaneses in the USA, she is called Maire Kondo...and she helps people get rid of stuff..... just watching those people getting rid of clothes, bags and shoes... I was suffering. I need, really really NEED to de clutter and get rid of stuff but is painful... LOL
      Love the way you used the pink with the paint, it makes the eye go over the whole page, the title font is great too!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG][/ur
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the design
    • nessita
      Lovely artsy page.
    • Genniejoy
      Great page! I love the frame the best and your bucket list that you have achieved those first two is awesome! The second one is on my list! :)
    • Dalis
      Oh I love this and the colors are so cute!
    • patsyt
      Awesome page!
    • cinderella
      I love how you used the paint!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    caapmun
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).