tinkerbell1112

Moc7 - Day 4 - Blended Photo

Moc7 - Day 4 - Blended Photo
tinkerbell1112, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
MPM - Orgin, Tribe, & Change - by Allison Pennington, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations, Sara Gleason, Sahlin Studio & Valorie Wibbens

The Quiet Life by Lynn Grieveson

9/11 pin from Neverland Scraps "Where Were You?"
cfile and Li Li Wee like this.
    • cfile
      JLynn, this is very beautiful and touches my heart even more than just being tht very tragic day for all... I am a native NYer having grown up on Long Island, and I lost many friends, and people / alumni from my home town when the towers fell on that fateful day. Many were FDNY and NYPD, and all of their names are on the memorial. The Vigiano brothers (Joe was NYPD and John was FDNY were a year and 2 years behind me in HS) were nicknamed the "Twin Towers" as their Dad was an FDNY retired and they were his only children and both the boys died in the 9/11 tragedy. Anyway to see this beautiful photo of the memorial with your daughter and the blending of the b/w portion into the bg is beautiful. I love the framing of your daughter paying her respects at the memorial. Beautifully done. Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
    • BevG
      I love it!! You did a great job with this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      @cfile I can feel your emotion in your comment. It's hard to scrap things like this. It was hard to even photograph. I don't have a photo of her in front of the memorial other than this one. It just didn't seem right to ask her to pose in front of it. I was there with a group of 5th & 6th graders and it was a humbling experience to see the event through a new group of eyes. We all of our experiences from that day. None more than those whose lives were personally touched by it. I'm sorry for your loss, and all others who lost a personal loved one.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).