AnnePC

MOC7 - day 31 - Plage du Pont

MOC7 - day 31 - Plage du Pont
AnnePC, Feb 1, 2019
Description:
Credits
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basics : Beachscape

Journaling translated by google

When I was a child, we spent a lot of time at "La Plage du Pont".By mid-May, if the weather was nice, Mom would pick us up at the end of the school and we left directly to the beach.We often picnic in the evening on the sand and come back around 9PM
In the summer, we were there all day with friends and cousins.Swimming, looking for crabs in the rocks, volleyball occupied us well. Without mentioning the hours to make circuits to make algae ball races!

My children do not have the pleasure of growing up at the seaside. But as soon as we come back on holiday to St Malo, they are happy to come to "La Plage du Pont". And I'm happy to see them play with the children of my friends and cousins, at the same games as us.The same light shines in their eyes as soon as they find a small crab in the rocks.
Sani_digiscrap likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you have a photo of both you and your child on the same beach! That's so awesome! The watermark sandcastle is beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    AnnePC
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    564px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).