Cherylndesigns

Moc7 Day 22

Moc7 Day 22
Cherylndesigns, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
Credits: SwL_MBC_11_18_template; lbw_today_pp06; PaulaKesselring_BasicWhitePapers1CU_(5); jj-stsept-pp-solid-1, pp-22, ep-word-today, ep-word-epic, ep-word-happy, ep-border.

Fonts used for Subway Style Journaling: Barrelhouse All Caps Regular, Blocky, Anderson Thunderbirds Are Go!, Band Wagon Regular, Blockt Regular.
Electra, Carol K. and KarenB like this.
    • mcurtt
      How cute! I loved that you took phrases and words to make up your subway art. Cute bits of orange (and plaid :-) ) to accent.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I just took these pictures yesterday and wanted to use them, so I went with the friends and gaming. That's Asher's new passion. LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Cheryl, wonderful photos and fabulous subway wordart!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • NancyP
      Well----look at you with that FABULOUS subway journaling!!! How in the world do you do that???? What a great layout, and that dog is to just die for!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love your subway journaling and the beautiul photos
    • Cherylndesigns
      @NancyP Thanks, Nancy! I had so much fun with that subway journaling! I've been wanting to try that for a long time and now I'm not afraid of it anymore. You need a dog like mine - she's the best dog! Thanks for your sweet comments!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • tkradtke
      So glad you loved the challenge Cheryl! I can't wait to see what you make for your wall.. I want to make something too, just not sure what my topic will be :-) I love how you did your subway art... so many great fonts! And I love how you incorporated it into your page with those sweet photos! (I have a college freshman gamer son, so the obsession doesn't end... lol! He's even on his school's esports team, competing in the collegiate tournament). Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @tkradtke Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, Tracie but thanks for this challenge!! I'm not surprised that this obsession has become an esport for school. Asher's really good at it already. I think my subway wall art will be built around the word "Florida" and will have all beach related words on it, including Ft. Myers and Sanibel Island. My brain is already working on it. Haha I just have to find the right wooden base for it. I have one (not subway art) that is exactly what I want to do my new one on. It's very "chunky".
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).