Of Wishes, Hopes & Dreams | Part Two by The Lilypad Designers
Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams by Kristin Aagard
Of Wishes, Hopes & Dreams by Pink Reptile Designs
Stylin' #210 - Metal Wire by Mommyish
Fonts: Goodies & KG I Need a Font

MOC7 | Day 18 | Elements on a Path
KELLIE R GUZMAN likes this.
    • bellbird
      LOL i love the title, so unique and fun and obviously perfect with your photo! can't say i've seen a scrap page with that title before (i get tired of using the same ones all the time 'happy birthday' merry christmas' again and again y'know) and your cute bunny path is awesome as well!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh ha ha ha! I love the title on here and those cute fluffy butts make me want to reach in and pet them! Your silhouette of a bunny peeking out is totally adorable too and is perfect for this page! Love it all!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Oh my goodness! So cute & what a cute title. We have a bunny too...my daughter is begging for a 2nd one.
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @Scrapping with Liz I have seen photos your bunny. I am so jealous that you guys got a snuggly one! Ours much prefer to keep their feet firmly on the ground. They love big pats, scruffs and kisses, but feet on the ground!
    • Kat
      These bunnies are so cute! I love the little bunny element! Great idea for your path!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).