rchansen

MOC7 - Day 11 - What's On The INside

MOC7 - Day 11 - What's On The INside
rchansen, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
MOC7 Silhouettes - Rachel Jefferies. All The Feels - TLP Blog Hop Collab. All The Feels 2 - TLP Collab. All About Me - Little Butterfly Wings. Positive Vibes - Paislee Press. Chapters - One Little Bird. The Everyday Routine - Sahlin Studio. Then & Now - Designed by Soco & Sara Gleason. These Walls Add-On - One Little Bird. Coffee Break - Just Jaimee. Good Things - Just Jaimee. Janie & June - One Little Bird.
AnneofAlamo, KittyY and KarenB like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh your fears are safe with me...I will just put you under my wing and then look at you, just explode and fly! I am so proud of you! I am standing and cheering you so loud!! you are important, and I can see from your silhouette you really are believing it, no matter what others say! I am just beaming!
      rchansen likes this.
    • rchansen
      @AnneofAlamo you have no idea how much your words mean to me. You are my art journaling hero...oh how I wish I had the talent and patience to create pages like yours. I will try to do more this year. And I really did love this challenge!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh goodness, 10 years ago I snuck into Tangie's atmosphere, never ever had done art journaling, but loved the pages...you make me blush...I love it so much now, it is the outlet for me, my family looks and goes oh okay...and walk away wondering how mom is doing mentally! bhahhahah....I now don't care what it looks like at the end, I just want to have fun or pour out emotions on the digital canvas. the end isn't the joy to me, it is the process!
      rchansen likes this.
    • *gina*
      great work - love that there is no room for negativity
      rchansen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful and inspiring
      rchansen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).