KimJ

MOC7 : Day 1 : This Makes Me Smile

MOC7 : Day 1 : This Makes Me Smile
KimJ, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
For MOC 7 January 1 – Blind Scrap. So excited for MOC! Hopefully, I can do more than one page this year! LOL

Journaling: Kaylee got me this letter board for Christmas. I had wanted something fun and inspirational to put up near my desk. I decided to make my first quote this tongue-in-cheek new year's resolution. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

Challenge items:
  1. solid background paper - Watercolor Summer by Kim Jensen
  2. one photo
  3. coffee stain behind photo - Morning Coffee Kit by Etc. by Danyale
  4. one flower and one leaf - Morning Coffee Kit by Etc. by Danyale
  5. three brads - Fashion Friendly Elements, The Key to Happiness Elements, City Streets Elements by Kim Jensen
  6. stitches - Me Right Now Elements by Kim Jensen
  7. tag - Juxtaposition Elements by Amy Wolff
  8. one optional element (additional coffee stain) - Morning Coffee Kit by Etc. by Danyale
  9. word art as title - This Makes Me Smile: Word Art by Sahlin Studio
  10. at least five words of journaling – Pea Anderson
  11. date (on tag) - The Hammer Head by Heather Joyce
KittyY likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun gift! I love that it has different sizes of letters! You are always awesome if I do say so myself :) Happy New Year Kim! Love the word art in the bottom left corner and your journaling along the left side.
      KimJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      What a fabulous gift and love what you created with it! great quote to live by! Stunning page Kim, love how you have journaled on your page, such a gorgeous minimalist page!
      KimJ likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I love that new year's resolution!
      KimJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Now that's a perfect NY's resolution! Such a fun page!
      KimJ likes this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful page !
      KimJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it!
      KimJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Kim this is brilliant! I love the fun felt board and your "tongue in cheek" quote.. the left justified journaling is fabulous... it really your fabulous composition of the page.. the WordArt title is fun too and I like how you mixed it in to your journaling too. The little flowere and leaf cluster with hanging tag is so cute. Beautifully scrapped and I am so thrilled you are palying along with the challenges!!!
      KimJ likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the neutral colors and design to your page! And ... I NEED a sign like that!! What a fun idea! Thanks for playing!
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).