caapmun

MOC7 Blind Scrap

MOC7 Blind Scrap
caapmun, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
Created with:
Kristin Aagard Daily Grind
Lynn Grieveson The Quiet Life Kit & Belle Rosa Kit (tag)
KELLIE R GUZMAN and enjoyyourpix like this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it - just the right for this morning
      caapmun likes this.
    • CarolynJoyce77
      I love your page and I so agree with your comment about coffee.
    • cfile
      DING DING DING! Carmel you are #1 posting your page for the MOC7 (just noticed that you were the first entry and had to do that!).. You are a quick one! First, if you know me, you know that I am a coffee-a-holic! So for that I love your page! Second, I love the dark brown color of coffee beans as your bg paper and the little sweet clusters and stitching you made that pops with color to accent your photo. Fabulous journaling as it is the truth!! Great page!
    • Bec
      yes! Coffee is my reason to get up some mornings :) Love your coffee coloured layout and pops of green.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the deep, rich brown tones to your page, with the little pops of color! Thanks for playing on Day 1!
    • LynnG
      Woohoo! Number One! Go you Carmel! Isn't it fun seeing the challenge pop up and getting in ahead? And in such great style too :-)
    • Dady
      Very beautiful page Carmel ♥️
    • frani_54
      I totally agree with your statement. Love the simple design of your layout.
    • michelepixels
      Good balance of the elements. I just put all mine around my photo, but I like how you made two clusters.
    • cookingmylife
      If I hadn't seen the name so quickly I'd have thought it was @cfile !! Love the brown background and those ferns. Wish I had spotted them in my stash.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    caapmun
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).