heathert

MOC7.7: Bucket List

MOC7.7: Bucket List
heathert, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
Bucket list items (7 - and no making fun of me! ;) ): Meet an alien, Fly into outer space, Learn Japanese, Go to Japan, Explore New Zealand, Go on an Alaskan cruise, Time travel to the future

Product list:
Pink Reptile Design, Out of this World (paper)
PRD, Gesso It Vol. 2 (arrow)
Lynn Grieveson, Textual Transfers 1 (brush word art)
Lynn Grieveson, Blue Skies Ahead (round brush)
Forever Joy, To the Moon (spaceship, astronaut)
Becca Bonneville, Fresh Start (look ahead flair)
Bella Gypsy, Well Read (books, word strip); Pluviophile (paint splats); When Skies Are Gray (Sun, brads)
Paula Kesselring, Made in Japan (love kanji)
Etc. by Danyale, Simple Life (paint splat)
Kiwi bird from vecteezy.com
Fonts: Typewriter Medium (items), Gothic Citrus (title)
    • AnneofAlamo
      Make fun of you? Never! I want to include meeting alien and time travel on my list now!! Brilliant
      heathert likes this.
    • AnnePC
      Great goals ! And your layout is so creative and beautiful !
      heathert likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      WOW!! This is so unique, Heather - and the design fits in so well with your space/travel theme. I'm quite sure there are aliens out there - something hubby & I disagree strongly about, lol.
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
    • MrsPeel
      this is indeed unique and AWESOME!!!!!! I always love your pages, and seeing this that I already love from the visual point of view and reading your options make me love it even more!!!! I m still not 100% sure about the alien thing... I guess it would be amazing if it is a :ET phone home" type, not much if we think about the latest cinema portrait of aliens.... but still would love to go into space!!!!! I would love to do everything in your list actually, not sure my brain is wired for Japanese anymore, but Japan is in our travel list in second place!!!! LOVE seeing you around here, I missed you guys in the months before December when I was ill, I need to make time after MOC is finished for your gallery with a proper visit, you are always inspiring!!!! Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous page Heather, love it!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • heathert
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, you are so wonderful about making people feel great. Thank you for that! ♥
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).