heathert

MOC7.31: Traveler's Notebook (Water)

MOC7.31: Traveler's Notebook (Water)
heathert, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
OMG, by the skin of my chinny-chin-chin... 182 words.

Just in case, the journaling:
I guess I’m just a water girl. I grew up in Switzerland, by Lake Geneva; my Grandpa had a lake cabin in Maine. Even when we lived in Italy for a while we were just a block from the ocean. And now, I live on the Oregon Coast, in one of the rainiest states in the US—water in front of me, water from the skies! It took me a while to get used to the really big water here, but I am totally in love with it. It’s in so many of my pictures, so many of my dreams…

The funny thing is that although I love swimming and playing in the water, I don’t love the sun—Switzerland and Oregon have much the same climate. The Pacific is of course much colder than our lake was, and I don’t swim here (besides the fact that it would be crazy dangerous). But nonetheless, I feel like I would just shrivel up if I couldn’t be near a large body of water. I’m so glad to be where I am, every day!

Lynn Grieveson, Blue Skies Ahead (paper); Metro Spring (paper); Here And Now (paper); Take the Plunge (flair, flags)
Just Jaimee & Mommyish, Beach Daze (paint, sand)
Fonts: Citrus Gothic, Garlic Salt
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).