jjpederson125

MOC7-3

MOC7-3
jjpederson125, Jan 6, 2019
Description:
Credits go to:
KAAgard: Sporty Hockey and Sporty Basketball kits

Journaling Says:
1/5/19: Today is the day. We knew this day would come eventually, but that doesn’t make it easier. Today is the day that both Brady and Jennaya each have games and as parents we have to divide and conquer the day and come to terms with missing one or the other’s activity. Brady had hockey games all weekend in the cities and Jennaya had her 1st Basketball tournament. Both kids had great days! They had fun and they played hard regardless of the win or loss. We are proud of how hard each of them play and we hope the kids know that whether we are standing in the bleachers or not, we are thinking of them, cheering them on and so incredibly proud of them always.
    • dbregant
      Love that grid and those cute shoelaces! Those special kids are blessed to have great parents that support them! :heartlub
    • bestcee
      Aw! I love how you documented the different destinations on the same day! That's hard to have two different games at the same times! I love the mix of basketball and hockey you used. Thank you for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    465px
    Height:
    465px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).