Marjoleine

MOC7 2019 January 23 - Playing With Paper Strips

MOC7 2019 January 23 - Playing With Paper Strips
Marjoleine, Jan 25, 2019
Description:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs - Build a Background (Dressed Up)
Lynne Marie - Peaches & Cream Bundle
Amy Wolff - Messy Marvin 3
Amy Wolff - Messy Edges
Pink Reptile Designs - Posh Paperies
The Lilypad Collab - Bright Side
Kristin Aagard - So Selfie Stitch Pack
Rachel Jefferies - Shine Bright
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Aww how sweet.. love the newborn kitten photos and love your journaling.. I guess right now you are thinking of names... may I suggest getting 2 so the one will have someone to play with? ;) My friend did that :) Great clustering and I love all your paper strips.. what a sweet page!
      Marjoleine likes this.
    • Marjoleine
      @cfile Thank you so much! They are sooo cute aren't they!! I could cuddle them all day! We already have two kittens (Norwegian Forest Cats, this will going to be a Chartreuse/Chartreux), so he will not be alone. We already thought of a name because we have been on a waiting list for a year so we already had a year to think about names lol. His name is going to be Sem. Our other two cats are named Dexter and Lily.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oooohhhhhh I want one of them, I've never heard of any of the breeds you listed, I'm going to look them up. This page is pure cuteness overload!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Marjoleine
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).