dbregant

MOC7 #20 Storytelling

MOC7 #20 Storytelling
dbregant, Jan 21, 2019
Description:
Journal paper used: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Christmas-Journal-Papers.html
Journal says:
Our family has a collection of small items that we hide around the house as a visual message to one another, it’s one of the little ways we stay connected and encouraging to one another. We use little foam disks or notecards. One year I made laminated playing cards from an extra deck of Skipbo cards (one of our family’s favorite games). The other side of the card has the acronym S.H.M.I.L.Y (See How Much I Love You) printed on it. Every time someone finds the small trinket, it is a message of love and consideration. I have found these items in my teapot, hidden in a lamp, in the freezer, on a picture frame or in the silverware drawer. It brings a smile and warmth to my heart when I think how someone took time to place the item for a family member to find it. It is an everlasting reminder that someone loves me. Once found, the object must be hidden in a different place for the next family member to find it.
jjpederson125 likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      What a wonderful, incredibly loving and fun thing to do! And I really love how you enclosed your journaling within the rose circlet. Nice font too!
    • jesskab
      That is such a sweet idea. What a great way to remind someone just how much you care. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    600.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).