heathert

MOC7-13: Photography Challenge (Today)

MOC7-13: Photography Challenge (Today)
heathert, Jan 15, 2019
Description:
3 pictures, morning, noon, and night... plus about 6h! My hours are not typical for anybody but a night owl... =)

Journaling's a bit small, but reads:
1. First thing in the morning when I get up, the dogs get taken out. I found the sun peeking between the large limbs of our shore pine--I'm sure nobody really wanted to see the dogs peeing.
2. Amazing spindrift due to winds out of the East today--a glorious sight! Picking up the Boyz from a hike down Perpetua this afternoon.
3. Well, that's the end of my WORK day: 02:00. Then I stayed up till 05:00 having a bit of dinner, and reading, and playing silly computer games... Good night!

Just Jaimee, Storyteller February 2018 Pocket Pages (1/2 pg template, plus various elements)
Becca Bonneville, Fresh Start (Flair, washi, flower sticker)
The Committed Crafter, Reflections At The Lake (gull)
Kristin Aagard, Dandelion Wishes (paint, dandelion seeds)
Amber Labau, Hello Friend (flower)
Etc. by Danyale & Pink Reptile Designs, Just My Type (feather)
Pink Reptile Designs, Got Buttons (owl)
Sahlin Studio, Shine Bright (today)
Makers Gonna Make Collab (paper strip)
Font(s): Butter, Brot, Papier (journaling); Citrus Gothic (times)
SeattleSheri, chastml and Clochette like this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Reading your credits, I was surprised to see you've got bits and pieces from everywhere, Heather. You certainly to know how to put them all together beautifully! You cracked me up with your comment about the dogs :)
      heathert likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Stunning, love the photo sequence and the use of tabs to add the times. The dandelions in the background add a touch of magical moevement too. Well done.
      heathert likes this.
    • marijke
      there are night owls and there are early birds ...
      Beautiful design and love how you filled the pocket pages!
      heathert likes this.
    • JillW
      I love the photos you’ve captured of your day’s activities … the various kits you’ve used meld together flawlessly! You've documented your activities of the day perfectly - the center photo is absolutely breathtaking! Thank you for playing along with the Morning, Noon and Night photo challenge! I hope you enjoyed creating your page!
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).