A-M

MOC6_4_Photography_Timber-cutting

MOC6_4_Photography_Timber-cutting
A-M, Jan 4, 2018
Description:
Credits - Handyman by Kristin Aagard
Font - Kayleigh
Dalis, KittyY, lmuscarella22 and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      Great page Anne-Marie.. love the use of the wood bg to go with the photo and the ruler to be the Measure twice cut once quote.. love the little screws with the bakers twine.. wonderful page!
      A-M likes this.
    • Nemla
      That is what I call a great perspective, and your word art is perfect.
      A-M likes this.
    • amandac
      A-M this is such a great page! The paper and the elements you have chosen just rock with that great photo! Great job with this challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      perfect photo and page
      A-M likes this.
    • Rikki
      Love the woodsy, DIY look with all the little elements to go with it. Measure twice, cut one, isn't that true? That's why I love digi, :)
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my!!! LOVE love LOVE this Anne Marie!!!!!! the gorgeous photo, perfection on the POV, and perfection on the choices you use to compose the page!!!! the metric tape, the screws, the way you placed the journaling, the colors are so well balanced...awesome page!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      A-M likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What an awesome memory to have! 73 and still cutting wood! Love the measure twice, cut once jc and the BIG photo with a very masculine feel... WAY TO SCRAP IT!
      A-M likes this.
    • Sani_digiscrap
      love the page, specially the paper mixing with the pic
      A-M likes this.
    • sberkan
      I love the perspective and the story behind this! That measuring tape is a great touch!
      A-M likes this.
    • Dalis
      Anne-Marie, I'm so glad this shot became something more than just a challenge and it captured what could be some of his last timbers. I hope he is taking it easy, even though I doubt it!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).