A-M

MOC6_31_Now-and-then

MOC6_31_Now-and-then
A-M, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
We had professional photos taken in celebration of our 25th Wedding Anniversary and the photographer just happened to pose us similar to a photo from our wedding day.

Credits: Background paper from Sunshine and Daffodils by Sahlin Studio; everything else from Fairest One of All by Sahlin Studio; fonts - now and then - Rothenburg Decorative , journaling - Caflisch Script.

Journaling:
… a Prince married his Princess. Then they were younger and now twenty five years later they are older. Then they would write love letters and poems to each other but now they live out those poems and love letters with the life they live together. Then they lived a life of trusting in their Lord and Saviour as they made Him the centre of their lives and their wedding day. During their wedding ceremony the Princess said to her Prince… “Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God, my God.” Now they still have that same trust and faith and the Princess is abiding by the words she spoke back then as now they are about to make a change in their lives. She knows her Prince will only make the decisions that will help them both to be happy so they can now continue to live out the hopes and dreams they had then.
wenckechodan and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).