A-M

MOC6_24_Photography_Triptych_WoodTurning

MOC6_24_Photography_Triptych_WoodTurning
A-M, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
The photos are my husband - top one looking down at what he is doing - second one his shoulder covered with wood shavings - third one his hand busy wood turning.
Credits: Handyman by Kristin Aagard; sign from The Old Curiosity Shop by Dawn Inskip - slightly altered with bevel and color added; word art - Caught in the Act from Lookie Here by CD Muckosky recolored; Wood Slices by Mommyish; fonts - Zero&Zero Is and Kayleigh
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Anne Marie!!!! you are truly Rocking your MOC!!!!! LOVE the split, gorgeous colors, love the hand written words from CD, the wood alpha is perfection here, the circles give such a perfect visual for the theme, and your shadows are gorgeous!!!!!![​IMG]
      A-M likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      A-M You are AMAZING! Not only super fast, but such a beautiful portrayal of your husband! I LOVE this page! :)
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love all the photos and the page design
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Your work here is excellent. I love the shop sign and the lettering and the interesting pictures. Also so fun that there was a saw blade you could use!
      A-M likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I LOVE the photos you used for this challenge. They tell a story for sure. I especially like the one with the wood shavings on his shoulder - most people wouldn't think to take a picture of that. Super kit choices too.
      A-M likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Cool! My husband just started wood turning! I'm not sure if he would let me take pictures of him though, haha! Of course he would. Love the layout...those little wood discs are fabulous!
      A-M likes this.
    • aballen
      Anne Marie, I love this!! And how nice of him to let you take these pictures, :) I really like your use of the metal and wood accents. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!!
      A-M likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      This is so cool... Just think... you would never have captured these wonderful images, were it not for this challenge... Love you page....
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).